- The Community Media Directory 2013 is a a resource listing of print and broadcast media in and around Champaign County for press releases, placements of advertising and public service announcements. To view the Directory, go to http://HelpSource.org
- HelpBook online provides online access to human services information for East Central Illinois. The HelpBook Online also offers Google translation from a dropdown list of nine languages. To view the HelpBook, go to http://helpbook.famservcc.org/ or the HelpSource website: http://HelpSource.org
- Sign Language Interpreters List compiled by PACE. 20130724-Sign Language Interpreters List-Color coded
- Human Services Degrees: The following website link was provided by Harriet Gordon. It is an unbiased and updated list of every school that offers a Human Services degree program in the U.S. All schools are listed on the front page and lead directly to each program. Schools are sorted by state: http://www.humanservicesdegree.org.
- Latino Community: Resource information can be found at the Latino Partnership of Champaign County NFP website: http://latinopartnershipcc.org. LPCC also has a Facebook site: www.facebook.com/pages/Latino-Partnership-of-Champaign-County
- Volunteer Opportunities can be found at the website: cuvolunteer.org
Coming October 12th – Save the Date!
On October 12, 2013, Champaign County will host the 7th annual disABILITY Resource Expo: Reaching Out for Answers at the Fluid Events Center, 601 N. Country Fair Drive, Champaign (just off I-72). Funded by area businesses and agencies, this event will be a place for individuals with disabilities and their families to ask questions, get information, share ideas and learn more about what supportive services, programs and technology are available in our region.
New this year: A Job Fair! Talk to employers who are interested in speaking to people who may be able to help their businesses thrive! There will be over 80 exhibitors from East Central Illinois businesses and local agencies that offer services and supports to individuals and families with disabilities.
Come on out on October 12th from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for this FREE family-friendly event offering different hands-on activities for children. There will be entertainment throughout the day and opportunities to win prizes! Your family will have fun while also gaining valuable information about available resources for individuals with disabilities in East Central Illinois.